Skip to Content


Anyone can make a complaint to the Commissioner about a lawyer practising in South Australia. 

A complaint can be about a lawyer’s conduct, or the fees charged.

  • If you are a client or third party wanting to make a complaint about a lawyer, click here.
  • If you are a lawyer wanting to make a complaint about another lawyer, click here.