Skip to Content
Where else might you go for assistance?

Where else might you go for assistance?

Do you need legal services or advice?

We do not provide legal advice.  If you require legal services or advice you can contact:

The Legal Services Commission provides legal services for people who cannot affpord to pay for legal representation.

Community Legal Centres provide legal advice, assistance and referral to community members who might not otherwise get the help they need. Most centres provide services free of charge.

The Women's Legal Service is a community-based legal centre that provides free and confidential legal services to women in South Australia.

The Aborigial Legal Rights Movement provides legal assistance to Aboriginal people across South Australia.

JusticeNet SA coordinates pro bono (free) legal assistance to low-income and disadvantaged South Australians, as well as not-for-profit organisations.